- I spent the weekend baking 3000 heart cookies for an upcoming order. At least this time I’m not trying to get them all done in one night, the day after my friend’s wedding and night before heading to Bali for a holiday! (Lesson definitely learnt last year!!)
- Snapchat’s new face-swap with a picture in your camera roll – so great. I swaped my face with a donut. Never looked better!
- I went out for dinner on Saturday night with my gal pals to the Flour Factory, and while I was in the bathroom met some lovely ladies celebrating a 40th. They insisted on putting some lipstick on me.. What’s the strangest thing that’s happened to you when you’ve gone out for drinks with your gal pals?
- A group in Canberra are baking all the cakes from the Australian Women’s Weekly Children’s Birthday Cake Book. Can’t wait to see them all.
- It’s starting to get cold here in Perth and these desktop wallpapers help me dream of warmer weather.
- Beyonce’s Lemonade – what do you think?
- Speaking of Beyonce, this Ultimate Guide to Single Ladies poster is great.
- Anzac Day was yesterday – which means there is still some time for you to go make these Anzac biscuits, and reflect on what the day means for you.
- I want a floral chandelier in my house – like this one on Sugar & Cloth.
- Cake is a sweet middle finger to broccoli. Love it.
|3000 heart cookies in the making!
Valentine's Day orders closed 12pm (WST) Monday 11 February 2019. Dismiss