For the past few years my brother and I have hosted a Halloween party, which is always so much fun. We get to dress up and be a little bit silly.
More and more people in Australia are embracing Halloween, which I absolutely love!
I’m going to a friend’s Halloween Party this year instead of hosting my own, and am busy trying to decide what to dress up like.. I’m thinking at the moment of dressing up like a unicorn.
I love all the Halloween treats that can be made, all the candy that comes out now and how it doesn’t have to be a ‘scary’ night and treats can be both cute and scary!
Here’s some of my favourite Halloween Trick or Treats, or Tricky Treats, or just plain Cute Treats that I’ve seen lately.
- These witch hats double as tricks and treats! Hidden with sweets.
- The Coolest Pumpkin Cake from Make Fabulous Cakes
- Jack Skellington Marshmallow Pops from Crumbs and Corkscrews
- Ghost Cupcakes from Chocolate and Carrots
- Chocolate and Vanilla Mummy Cakes from Sugar and Charm
- Pumpkin Cupcakes that are delicious and topped with a Pumpkin Topper, oh so cute!
Are you in Australia and embracing Halloween this year? Tell us all about it!!